Established in 1939, we have provided eye care to Midsomer Norton and its environs for over 75 years.
Being completely independent, we have freedom to choose and stock any make or type of frame, spectacle lens or contact lens, giving our patients the benefit of the widest possible choice. This together with good, unhurried service and sound professional advice is our philosophy.
- Mrs Jeannette Barnett Bsc MC Optom Joined Edwards Opticians in 2007
- Dispensing Optician / Practice Owner:
- Mr Jon Plenty F.B.D.O.
- Mrs Caren Travetti F.S.M.C. Joined Edwards Opticians a while ago!
- Mrs Sharon Petteford F.S.M.C. Joined Edwards Opticians 2008
- Mrs Sharon Churchus Joined Edwards Opticians 2016
Do You Know ?
1.8 million People in the UK are living with sight loss. For 53% of these, a simple sight test and new spectacles could really help.
A sight test can detect early signs of conditions like glaucoma, which can be treated if found soon enough
During a sight test, other health conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure may be detected.
For healthy eyes, eat well, don’t smoke and wear eye protection in bright sunlight.
See Eye Tests for more information.